Thursday, April 03, 2008

I'm a D**khead...

i finally decided to do sometingy abt my driving licence... gonna go book my adv theory again 2moro morning... so just now i went to dig up my old theory stuffs n result slips... i was shocked loh... my adv theory HAVE NOT EXPIRE yet...


it would expire soon though... this yr june... but too late... just 2months is not sufficient for me to learn n book a TP test date... soo, ended up i really gotta go book my adv theory again... really hate myself for this extremely stupid n careless n wasteful n lazy behaviour... wtf, i could have gotten my licence this yr loh...

if i had digged up my past result slip for my adv theory when i resigned... i could already be taking the TP n getting my licence loh... :'( WHY WHY WHY... hai~

the mistakes i made in my life... things i wish i did not do... n things i wished i had done... simply NBCB

No comments: