Saturday, April 05, 2008

choices...

gonna have our beri 1st LCD TV in the family soon... in may 08 hopefully... a SAMGUNG 26" HD-ready LCD TV...


n of cus... it's from starhub's maxonline premium promotion... gonna be paying $73.19(after 10% off + gst) oso on top of tat i will be having a 5% off cus i'm a hub club member lol... soo over all i will be paying abt $4 less than wat i'm paying now lol... plus i'll be having this free TV

did some calculations lah... i figured i would be saving over $500 if i were to change my plan to a maxonline express... but, the TV worth abt $1k leh... if i take this promotion wouldn't i be saving myself abt $500 for the TV? lol

the only flaw is tat the TV would only reach me in may... cus it requires the vendor to contact me only a month later after i confirm my re-contract just now...

so lets just wait :) i wonder how my ps2 games would look like on tat tv? lol...

No comments: