Saturday, April 12, 2008

it would haf been fatal~

ytd was at home whole day waiting for my LCD tv... but somehow while waiting... there was a registered mail for me... the postman apparently knocked on the door, but i was in my room n couldnt even hear the knock... n my hse no doorbell, cus doorbells r only for sales persons to irritate us lol...

anyway... so i got an uncollected registered mail... so this morning woke up early, gone down to singpost to retrieve it... i was thinking wat could it be... it had got both my name n dialect name on the mail... the only thing i could think of was that the mail was from my insurance... either AIA or Prudential... cus it cant be from mindef, mindef would use sms or email or phone or mail to reach us... not registered mail...

n i was rite... it was from Prudential... abt my cpf investments...

well... back to the header of this entry... the shock of my live came when i reached home... i was stunned to see my metal gate's pad lock wasnt lock... n usually we would lock the wooden door when we go out... but i thought since i'm going out just for awhile... i didnt lock the wooden door... but i didnt realised i had forgotten to lock the most important metal gate... OMG OMG OMG

it seemed to be a costly mistake... but luckily not many ppl loiter around in my area... n my neighbors r all nice ppl... n nothing unfortunate happened... i was sooo scared... i rushed to check my drawer to see if my cash r still inside... n checked if anything was ransacked or stolen... n my LCD tv still around lol... phew~

next time i would always lock both doors b4 leaving... even if just going down to open letter box lol...

No comments: