Sunday, July 29, 2007

ytd nite went to TM with family after dinner... my sis n i wanna check out which hp we can get for free with my $100 voucher when i renew my starhub contract... end up all the hp we checked out all requires us to top-up $ after the $100 discount... only a few hp tat doesnt require us to pay a cent...

1) MotoRazr V3xx - $98(after dis. $0)
2) Samsung SGH-Z370 - $118(after dis. $18)

then end up i didnt use the voucher ytd nite... cus cant make up my mind whether to use the voucher n get a free hp... or use the voucher n top-up abit more $$ to get a gd hp... the next best hp is SE W660i... but would require me to top-up $98 more... haha so went home to tink abt it... cus sunday would be the last day for me to use the voucher...

then on the way home my dad said someting tat help me made up my mind... cus he say tat if after using the $100 voucher n we still need to top-up somemore $ then not worth using it at all... since it is unnecessary for me to renew my contract... so tat help me made up my mind to get a hp for free after using the voucher...

so tis morning i went to TM again myself at abt 11am... went there to check out the MotoRazr V3xx... cus no need to pay extra $... but then while queuing up for a queue number... i spotted a LG KE770 Shine Bar hp $0... so i asked abt it n it oso cost $98 before the use of my voucher... so i could get it for free oso... but the tingy is, tis LG hp's offer is only available at vivo city's starhub road show... duh~

then i kept tinking whether i should go all the way down to vivo to get the LG phone... hehe called my sis to ask her abt the LG hp... she say the LG is a mirror type phone... so sure will haf finger prints all over... true oso lah... n somemore dont tink its worth it to go all the way down there to get a free hp... so i decided to get the MotoRazr V3xx at TM... but tis package they told me, doesnt include a earpiece/data cable... if i need i gotta get it myself... hmm come to tink of it... the only accessory i need might be the data cable only loh... else i can always bluetooth anyting i need from my K800i mah... hahaha

after getting the hp i kept wondering arnd GV n kept tinking if i should watch The Simpsons Movie... cus its weekend, n im watching alone... i even went down n up again to the cinema... just kept tinking if i should watch it 2day... haha end up i did... cus i notice there isnt much children or ppl crowding the cinema... so the show shouldnt be packed with noisy kids... haha

tink not much ppl know how to enjoy Simpsons cartoon... they r so funny loh... among the few ppl i asked whether they like the cartoon or wanna watch the movie... all turned down... am i the only 1 at my age who like the cartoon? anyway... 2day is oso the 1st time i bought popcorn n drinks while watching alone... hahaha wanted to get the simpsons combo... but the popcorn was too big... so got the harry potter's combo instead haha... then end up i threw away the free harry potter stickers tat came with the combo :P

actually wanted to find ppl 2 watch with me 1... but with short notices i doubt ppl would wanna come down to TM to watch movie... somemore even if they did... i gotta wait for like an hr before next show time... so i just watched alone loh :P

then after the movie... i came back to bedok to buy the Simpsons' T-shirt at Bossini... bought 2 pieces for $26... both black... but the adults designs r so limited loh... i find tat the designs on the kids T-shirts r much more nicer n more creative... didnt buy from TM's bossini cus the design i wanted dont haf my size... haha sian... i'm back to XL again... how i miss the times after i came out from tekong... i could wear size L loh... but after going airforce n out to work... im back to XL again hahaha :P

ok... tats the end out my weekend again... at least is much better than last week... cus went to tampines n realised TM n CSq has changed quite alot... even metro is closing down liaoz...

yeah!! its closer n closer to aug 9... 5D4N cambodia trip + mum's bday + ndp hahaha... but gotta celebrate mum's bday on the 5th aug cus i would be in cambodia on the 9th... finally can haf a long break from work... :P

No comments: