Monday, July 30, 2007

it's never fate... just coincidence~

went to work rather later than usual... cus my monday 1st call, customer only open at 9.30am... so left home arnd 8.30am... reach mrt arnd 8.45am... missed the train when i was on the way up in the escalator... but the next 1 was incoming... would go to my usual spot on the train (connection between last cabin n the 5th cabin)...

at 1st i thgt my eyes was playing tricks on me on a monday morning... but when the train stopped i saw yj standing inside, by the side of the door... hehe didnt know she start work so late... i thgt i normally start at 8.45am was considered late liaoz... well, not need to say abt law firms lah, cus they start after 9am 1... but she work in bank oso start at 9am haha... then heard from her wy oso in her company liaoz, but they join in diff times... so once again they both in same bank... duh~ haha :P tis 2 really inseparable frenz loh...

really a coincidence to bump into her in the train loh... somemore on the way to work... nv once i met any frenz on my way to work... only met frenz while working in raffles place... cus quite a no. of them working there... :P

so tats just a coincidence... BUT HOR~, during my lunch time... i saw my poly dream gal again loh... tis time along the street beside OCBC Centre South... i was walking n eating my lunch (jollibean pancake) n on my way to the next customer there... there was tis contruction work at the pavement so the area for walking was limited to like 1 person lane... 2 ppl were infront of me so they kinda blocked my view... but still i could see a gal walking towards us... she gave way to the 2 ppl n i stopped n gave way to her... n it was then tat i realised tis gal walking pass me was my poly dream gal loh... althgh she's wearing glasses 2day... i could still recognise her hair, cheeks n small eyes...

WAH LAO... we were just inches away leh... ARGH~ so is tis 1 fate or coincidence too? 3rd time liao woo... saw her in raffles place 3 times liao leh... *faint* hai~ will i haf a chance to service a copier in an office where she works?

but 2day was 1st time i was kinda happy while i was working... n it got noting to do with my job... hahaha...

No comments: