Friday, July 13, 2007

injuried~

2day resting at home... took mc cus my left shoulder cannot take the heavy load of my bag anymore... even dressed up n left for work tis morning loh... but only reach the 3rd blk from my home i cannot take it liaoz... my shoulder was hurting bad... dont tink can work properly... so sms manager n works control to tell them i not going work...

how i got injuried... from work 2days ago loh... n by dismantling the stupid copier called IMARI hahaha... dont know how lah, maybe cus the space too small to work... so i gotta stretch here n there... then after the servicing i felt the back of my left shoulder hurting...

anywayz... came home n told my parents i really need go see chinese physician... they told me tat the clinic only open at 9.30am so i waited loh... had breakfast b4 going down... 1st time i had the doc using those cups, putting flame into it n then rub onto my back... acts as a suction lah... then he use acupuncture too... now i haf a piece of medicated plaster behind my back haha...

the doc asked me if i needed a MC... told him i did, n oso a receipt... incase my CO. needs it as prove... then told me to go back sunday morning to check on my shoulder again... cus he say i injuried my shoulder's nerve... cannot play play... haha :P

but it cost me $35 loh... my CO. better let me claim tis... if not, then next time i dont work so hard liaoz... hahaha

No comments: