Thursday, July 19, 2007

tired woo... restarted work for 3 days after my shoulder injury... shoulder is ok liaoz i tink... but now everytime after lunch time... my shoulder n neck muscles will start to ache... n feel kinda tired... then somemore its so hard to find a place to sit down in raffles place during lunch time... cus i cant continue to sit on my table after i finish my food... cus other ppl r standing arnd waiting for seats... so i can only walk around n try relax my left shoulder...

haha finally i had my beri 1st Ramly burger in my entire life :P i didnt even buy/eat b4 when they haf it in 'pasa malam'... cus i always thgt is beef... but now they having some sort of food fair in raffles place... n they selling Ramly burger, got chicken/beef... so just now b4 i go home i bought 1 chicken Ramly burger to try... not bad loh... taste really nice :P but $3 loh... haha...

toking abt 'pasa malam'... bedok interchange gonna haf a huge 1 soon... on my way home i saw some stalls already set up n selling... beri ridiculous loh... i saw the contractors already started building the tents n platform since start of the week loh... they need abt 4days to set the whole place up meh? i tink tis time the 'pasa malam' stretches around the entire bedok interchange... hopefully by 2moro evening all the stalls would be set up... then can go walk walk during the weekends n can eat the 'taiwan chicken chop' again hahaha :P

hai~ so tired... gonna go bath n rest liaoz... finally 2moro friday liaoz

No comments: