Monday, July 16, 2007

"慢跌"

so fast 2day is "慢跌" liao... n i'm on mc again... hahahaha :P y leh? cus ytd go back n see the doc... help me 'service' my left shoulder again n told me not to carry heavy stuffs... so i tell him give me 1 day mc cus my job needs me to walk around n carry a heavy bag...

wah... but it cost me %70 to see him twice loh... he still asking me to go back n let him see my shoulder's condition on either wed or thurs... but i was tinking if i feel alrite then maybe i wont go back again... cus each time pay $35... if cant claim then i'm dead...

beri sian loh... tat time is leg got wounded from pulau ubin cycling, so cant go swim till the wound heal... now heal liao but then b4 i could wait till the weekend, i injuried my shoulder... wtf loh... cant swim, cant play bball... dont even ask me to jog wif a injuried shoulder... cus i know after jogging for awhile my neck n shoulder would feel the pain...

hai~ went to oasis restaurant ytd evening again... but tis time with my parents... sian loh... go there at 6pm was already packed like siao... as if the place gonna close down tis weekend... even gotta take a queue no... they told me gotta wait like abt 30mins... but i tink otherwise loh... cus i over heard someone saying tat no.19 haben even go in yet... n i've got no.44 *faint*

so tell my dad n mum next time then we come eat... sian loh... tis is the 3rd time i came to tat place n didnt step a foot into the restaurant... 1st 2 times with jc n mw, they close at 3am plus we went there at 4am... last sat we went again, tis time cant find parking, at 11pm leh... still no parking... then its like been dont know how many yrs my parents n i haben go to oasis to eat... tink its since my poly final yr... cus by then we no more car due to financial problem...

ytd mum suggest to go again cus my bro loan us a car from his CO. garage... noting much but at least its a transportation... but still no chance to eat there... hai~ maybe next time go there much earlier hahaha

2day do wat leh... cannot carry heavy stuffs but can go out mah... but can do wat? not much movies to watch... n i go noting much to buy...

No comments: