Monday, June 11, 2007

wah lao... thought i can tahan the pain in my leg when i keep standing n squating down while servicing the machines... i was totally wrong loh... i felt like a cripple loh... dont dare to bend my knee somemore... cus the wound kinda feel like tearing apart everytime i bend my knee... n walking up n down stairs was oso a challenge loh... everytime my right leg move i will feel the skin stretching wound... *pain*

kept tinking if i should go see doc n take mc 4 few days... but then dont know can do tat anot... haha somemore wear long pants... when i bend my knee the pants will just press down on my wound loh... tat hurt more loh... hai~ hack care lah... tink by tis week end it should be ok liaoz... i hope lol

anywayz... 2day kinda relax liaoz lah... after lunch just did a drum replacement call n rested till 4pm loh hahaha... i sat outside OUB Centre reading Men's Health... kana approached by alot of ppl loh... 1 asking for donation to children cancer foundation n gave her $2... 1 toking to me abt child abuse victims, want to help but they only accept credit cards haha too bad i haf none... another 1 oso gotta do wif children, tis i gave $10 n he gave me a note pad haha... dont tink i beri generous... cus i'm not :P i will only donate when being approached... when i see ppl doing flag day just standing still n waiting for ppl to give them donations, i wont reach for my wallet... unless they approach n ask for 1... :P tis is me...

then there's tis red-bull drink promoter, walking around carrying a bag of cans of redbulls, giving free samples for ppl to try... she wan me 2 haf 1... but i declined cus i dont like the taste of redbull... but she still handed me a small brochure n tried offering me a can b4 she moves off... but still i rejected it... haha maybe i should haf taken a can from her... at least it would lighten her load... haha hai~ mistake :P

then b4 i got the call at 4pm... i went to buy 2 CDs...

康康 - 灰色调

游鸿明 - 1993~2006 游式情歌 经典全纪录

actually didnt tink i would buy 康康's album... but i saw the entire album is full of sentimental sad songs... haha so to me its a must buy :P then oso didnt realised tat 游鸿明 got a compilation of almost all his songs... nice man his songs... beri meaningful...

No comments: