Wednesday, June 27, 2007

dreamt of death~

its the 3rd time i had the similar dream liaoz... but the last time i had it was tink quite sometime back... i was on a small island working in a factory, but not sure wat kinda factory it was... lots of huge machinerys... then it's either someone set a nuclear bomb at the factory or there was a reactor there n they trying to blow it up... then everyone was like trying to run as far away as possible... n the ting is, the timer was set so long i was able to rush home... but didnt pack or run further away... just hide inside my parents room's toilet... n my family wasnt around...

when it did exploded... i can hear the sound of the cloud/ashes moving closer... n run out, open the window n had a look... saw a huge wall of red cloud rushing towards me... n quickly rush back to the toilet n hide behind a carboard in the toilet... holding breathe n hope not to die hahaha...

then i woke up n realised i fell asleep around 9.30pm, with my pc n tv on... but mum off the tv for me... she didnt off my pc cus she dont know how to...

anyway... i tinking it was kinda scary to haf 3 similar dreamz loh... but got abit of different endings... tis 1 i just woke up before i got hit by the explosion... the 1st 2 i tink i went through the process of the cloud broke through to my home... destroying everyting n yet hidding behind the cardboard in the toilet helped me survive the explosion with some wounds... haha abit stupid but scary...

PS: pls loh mw jc... i was ASLEEP n NOT DOING ANY OTHER TINGY hahaha... next time then play FM lah... anyway i won the league title n cup liao leh... haha start new season my team oso quite strong haha :P si bei hao lian hor hahaha... play tis game so long nv win u all b4... i win liao must let me hao lian abit hahaha...

oops 6.20am liaoz... gotta go bath n go jurong training liaoz...

No comments: