Monday, June 18, 2007

nausea/vomiting & diarrhoea = 1 day MC

monday 180607...

went to see doc in the morning cus i still feel like throwing up even when i didnt take any food... totally no appetite loh... n my diarrhoea is back again... since last nite...

doc say i kinda got a virus from someone... stomach alot of wind... gave me 1 day mc only... asked for 2 days, but he told me my company beri strict on giving mc... if i still feel unwell then go get another day mc 2moro...

was already feeling weird on sat afternoon after having lunch... i even vomited my lunch in the evening... the entire packet of rice came out i tink... felt so awful loh... then from there totally no appetite wat so ever liaoz... mum cook chilli crab i oso no mood to eat... then sunday worst... still no appetite n my diarrhoea came back... hai~

hai~ tink my body is starting to become weak... immune system not strong anymore... in the past i would only be sick once a year... now, dont even know when n how i would get sick... hahaha...

well... at least gotta relax 1 more day... gotta drink alot of water else will get dehydrated...

No comments: