Saturday, June 02, 2007

using my idea for poster... serious woo??

got emails from one of my district's teamleader... saying we gonna use my poster ideas together wif another design... was shock tat they really wanna use my idea after their meeting ytd evening... but i wasnt there so i dont know wat they discussed...

anyway... haha i seriously doubt they would even consider using my designs... i thgt they would just kinda extract abit info here n there, combine with other ppl's designs n make another poster... but i tink during the meeting there were only 2 posters they could work with, tats y my design was part of the end product as well...

haha but then cus my drawings were all done by hand n did abit editing in the pc... so the picture quality is not tat gd... so she wan me to try draw again... but make it clearer... ask me draw clearer can lah... but if wan me use pc to try draw i really haben try b4 n not sure is it possible anot... cus got curves n stuffs... tink will take a long long time to draw in pc...

haha here's my design :P

No comments: