Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Diarrhoea :(

went to work as usual tis morning... but was feeling abit weird b4 i left home... cus i already went toilet in the morning... but while walking to bedok interchange, my stomache starts to feel funny... lucky tis morning no calls, so as soon as i reach raffles place mrt... i headed to OUB Centre's toilet... cus its much more cleaner than the mrt one... :P

anyway... i thgt tat was the last time i would be going to the toilet tis morning... but after doing only 2 calls, the feeling was back... n i gotta reject a call n tell my controller i gotta go c doc, cus i tink i having diarrhoea... then i went to the toilet again... n all 3 times tis morning, my "wastes" r totally liquid form loh...

lucky OUB Centre 5th floor got 1 raffles medical... if not gotta go all the way to tanjong pagar... cus raffles medical is my co. clinic... so dont haf to pay anyting... gd hor :P

actually i wanted to try ask the doc for another 1 or 2 days mc for my diarrhoea + my leg injury... cus 2day my leg hurt more than ever loh... n tis morning after bathing it started bleeding abit again... hai~ but he say my leg is ok... well, no choice...

still not feeling any better now... had dinner n medicine liaoz... but still keep going toilet... i just went like 10mins ago? n now i can feel the 2nd wave coming again... feeling kinda weak liaoz... 1st time diarrhoea till so jialat... n body feeling abit hot oso... tink cus of dehydration bah? if tis carry on i tink 2moro gotta take mc again :P

hai~ its always at these kinda moments when u really wish there was tat some1 special to care abt u... hmmm, but its just a wish... like my any other wishes... tat would nv come true...

haha if a gal were to sing elva's 表白 to me... i would be totally stunned haha :P

No comments: