Monday, February 27, 2006

Will i ever get a job?

was awaken by the ringtone of my handphone tis morning at abt 11am... got a call from an agent regarding a job, saying tat he would be sending in my resume to tis company... so i would be waiting 4 a reply to whether i would go 4 an interview... but it's uncertain...

then just now... when i just got home, my handphone rang again... tis time another agent, asking me if i'm still searching for a job... n told me to go down to tampines 2molo morning to get more details from me... so i agreed, cus I AM kinda desperate for a job already... DESPERATELY IN NEED OF CASH$$...

well to make tings clear... i didnt asked any agencies to help me search for jobs... all i did was search for openings online at www.jobsdb.com every single day... n send in my resume to those i'm interested in... n most of them r posted by agencies, so i wondered... if when i get a job tis way... would the agency like get a small portion of my pay?... if tat's the case then it's so not worth it :P

but all i could do now is pray tat i would get a job soon... i'm trying not to be too stressed over all these job huntings... cus it's such a headache looking for a job... n maybe the additional stress is coming from the shortage of cash tat i would be encountering these next few days n weeks to come...

WHERE'S MY NTUC PAY???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very informative post. Thank u so much for sharing with us.
Aakash Scholarship Test 2018