Monday, February 27, 2006

Double Dealer

Double Dealer is a character in Transformers: MasterForce Series... but actually it's original name was double clouder when i searched the websites for it... well anyway tat's not the point... tis character can be both autobots n decepticons, it has got 2 identity but must choose which side he wants to be wif... so it kinda acts as a spy n haf 2 ways of tinking...

wat i'm trying to say is... ppl tend to say sometings n do otherwise, which is kinda like the character Double Dealer... my case for instance, i just went down to open my letterbox n go buy TOTO... on the way back i stepped into 7-11 to get a slurpee... it's apple flavour if u wanna know :P haha... so notingy wrong wif all these... but on the way back i started to tink...

i thgt abt how long i'm gonna keep waiting, for my NTUC pay to arrive, tat's y i kept going down to open my letterbox... sooo all these time i kept telling myself over n over again not to over spend n not to spend on unnecessary tings... n here i am going down to buy TOTO, but hey how knows one might get lucky just tis once... :P but then the slurpee, $1.60, i thgt to myslef y would i spend $1.60 on a cold ice blended drink, when i could haf saved up tat $... or i could haf just went to the market to get a cold soya bean drink which would just cost me abt $0.50... n i could buy 3 packets wif the money i spent on that slurpee...

so i kinda hate myself for tat... wat i've been telling myself over n over again is not even effective... i would still go abt doing the wrong tings... y am i keep conflicting myself... it's like i'm behaving like double dealer... tinking one way n doing the other... kinda making my own matters worst every minute, everyday...

No comments: