Monday, February 20, 2006

Headache~

hai~ i cant stop tinking abt money matters... 1st tingy is i havent get a job yet, 2ndly is tat there r so many upcoming events tat's gonna need lots of $$... 3rdly is even the NTUC might not even seem to be enough to last me till my bday~

how am i gonna treat weihe they all on my bday... just hope watever is left till then is sufficient for a treat... really sorry guys... nv once did i even treat u all 2 a meal... but i'll try my best to save till then...

i'm still gonna give ma n pa ang-pao money from the NTUC pay i'm getting soon... but maybe gotta decrease abit liaoz... just $300 each instead of $350...

i thgt of changing the scv plan to a cheaper 1 at least it would help me save up some money... but then keep calculating... there isn't any gd plans available... cus even the cheapest plan would only save me $10 from wat i'm paying now... so mine as well forget abt it...

then there's no return to a cheaper plan for my max online cus i wanted the free PC tat i'm using rite now from their promotion offer...

hai~ just gotta find a job fast... was tinking if can find one n start working by 1st march then everytingy might just turn out fine... cus i would get paid by april mah... then confirm got enough $ to treat weihe they all loh...

oso 2day i went swimming wif rudy at TP swimming pool... then we tok abt the pilot application tat i sent in... which finally helped me made up my mind to find other alternatives 1st... instead of waiting for their reply... cus even if they reply... i would haf to go through tough interviews b4 i could be selected... n i myself cant guarantee i could pass the interview...

hai~ really gotta start tinking other point of views already... kept tinking in one straight direction is not getting me anywhere... would only make my matters worst... haha i'm really stubborn sia... just like wat my horoscope says i am...

No comments: