Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sleepy Saturday~

I practically slept for almost the entire Saturday... i was awake at abt 9am this morning, i got up just to have my sandwich breakfast then when back to play my Lazio game on cm01-02... but i guess i was too tired... cus ytd came home at abt 2am, went out ytd with my frenz to party world ktv in orchard... quite some time nv go ktv liaoz... cus of insufficient income hahaha :P

Anyway, so i laid on my bed which was just infront of my pc... i purposely position my bed so it's now a bed for sleeping n a "sofa" for my table hahaha wat a life :P i kept waking up n falling back to sleep... then was like tillabt 4pm then i was completely awake again... i weight myself... my weight didnt go down 2day cause i never output hehe... so was thinking whether to go for a swim at TP or bedok swimming complex... or go for a run in bedok town park... then i realise i dont have 2 spend a single cent if i go for a run... so i when at abt 5pm...

I ran non-stop... but was kinda slow towards the end... was keep telling myself i must not stop no matter wat... not beri sure how long i took to complete the round... but i finished the run in 7 songs... i was listening to mp3 while running :P maybe taking each song for abt 4mins average... then it should be around 28mins for me to finish the round... then i came back to have my apple dinner... didnt want to eat sandwich this evening... cus i didnt output much... so i just had 2 apples... hehehe :P

Well, it's coming to the end of my 1st week diet plan... i've lost abt 4kgs now... this is the max. i've lost when i'm in singapore... hehe cause i lost more when i was in BMTC in Tekong... back then i lost abt 20kgs... but when i when into airforce i gain back the 10kg... now i just wanna try to take out this 10kgs again hahaha :P

Maybe 2molo i would go TP for a swim in the morning... just hope i could wake up :P wanted to go bedok swimming complex... but thinking tat there might be kids practising how to swim... i rather go TP swim hehehe :P

No comments: