Thursday, November 10, 2005

Diet Plan

Today is Day 4 of my diet plan... had been going on diet since Monday... only ate breakfast n dinner everyday... i skipped lunch... actually wanted to skip dinner too... which means only 1 meal per day... but i'm too hungry on the 1st night of the diet... so decided to change it to 2 meals a day...

For breakfast, i ate 2 self-made ham sandwiches... then same for dinner... n today is the 4th day... n i've lost abt 2-3kgs hehehehe :P kinda glad abt it... but still gotta watch out cause if i start going back to my normal eating habit... i would become fatter than i was before i start the diet hehe :P so gotta watch wat i eat everyday...

So... frenz, please forgive me if i said no when u all ask me wanna eat anot :P hehehe i must at least slim down to 86kgs... tat was the weight when i POP from BMTC hahaha :P after tat... if i could hit tat target... the next targetr would be my ideal weight which is 75+kgs hahahaha... it's too early to start daydreaming... but must at least set a short-term goal n a long-term goal... if not my life would be absolutely pointless... :P

No comments: