Saturday, November 19, 2005

Nearing the end of my 2nd week of diet plan :P quite happy loh... i finally broke the 90kg mark again haha now me weight is 89kg... didnt do much exercise this week... cause went for 2 job interviews n also the weather not beri good for outdoor exercise... rained a few times when i wanted to go run or swim... end up i didnt hehe :P but still i lost abt 2kgs this whole week... did go down to play basketball... alone lah hehe... only practised shooting for abt 30mins plus then it was gonna rain so went back home... i still suck at close range shots... 3 points still ok hehehe :P

So... abt those 2 interviews... one was on the fast food i talked abt in my previous entry in my blog... turned out they didnt call me after i told them i can only start after december n i cant work on saturdays... cause they said cannot take off on weekends... tink they feel i not right for the jobby... so didnt re-contact me...

Now the 2nd jobby... hahaha... another marketing job again!! i know myself, i'm not the kind of person suitable for marketing... need good communication skills... which i am lack of... said they would put me through courses n exams, after which then i could become sort of a "leader" for others... leading my own group of men... then only one tingy came into my mind when the interviewer told me these tingys... i'm not a leader, i'm a follower... i know myself quite well, wat i can do or wat i am incapable of... they told me to tink it through... cause they need ppl who have completed NS n will be committed... they even arranged a 2nd interview for me the next day... but i turned it down... i know i wont be gd enough to be in marketing...

Hai~ 2 interviews, 2 disappointments... i should really stick to my own diploma... should search for jobby in engineering line... instead of F&B or storeman :P hehehe... but i gotta start writing my resume before i could start looking for a job... must start 2 write tomorrow...

No comments: