Monday, November 28, 2005

Nowadays i keep waking up after 12noon... never earlier than tat :P cause i've been staying up late watching tv n playing games... really must change this habit already... else gonna be hard for me after i ORD... only 5 more weeks till i ORD... i have yet to find a job... wonder if i could find one... gonna be broke again... went swimming again today at abt 3pm... on the way there i kept thinking but my life... feel kinda worthless... so fat n not much skills... only thingy i'm good at is spending $$... hai~

Stopped by the ATM to check on my savings... not much left for me this month... abt $40 left n i haben pay my hp bill yet... althgh it's only $27... gotta wait till my last pay day... just hope i can survive after i ORD... if i can pass my ippt i would sure sign on with RSAF... but just too bad...

I wanna takes thingys easy... just wanna relax... but keep thinking abt my future makes me headache... sometimes i wonder why are all people working day and night just to make a living... then years later we just die or even just wait to die... sometimes i feel the life or an animal is better than a human...

Went to Giant Supermarket after swimming... wanted to see if the thingys there are cheaper than NTUC... hehe they're not... NTUC sells at a lower price n sometimes they got on sale items too... but the thingys nowadays are getting more n more expensive... everytime i would spend near $20 just to buy ham, bread, veggies, juices, n other essentials... think i spent nearly $100 this month in NTUC hahaha :P going on a diet could be expensive too...

Hai~ should really start writing my resume tomorrow n search for a temp part time job... it's rather boring staying home everyday... only sometimes go swimming n jogging... but nothingy much interesting to do... without $$ it's hard to find pleasure...

No comments: