Saturday, February 09, 2008

out of boredom

listening to jay zhou's new songs... his 最長的電影 is really beri nice... was soooo bored n soooo moved by this song... that i tried to translate it into english lol... some parts might not sound right, but my english is limited lah hehehe... hope jay zhou or his fans don't get offended by this hahaha

最長的電影 - english version
we have been a pair
like an endless movie
on screen for 3 years
tickets are still with me

our ballet on ice
are spinning around in my mind
i gaze apon you, but slowly you vanish

as time passes by
we have both drifted apart
the markings by the blades
are showing our differences

if we start anew
would it be a waste of time
in love, actions speaks louder than words

i just need 2 more minutes
to freeze our memories in time
don't let your tears flow down
your makeup's ruin, how am i suppose to recall
i recall you told me to move on
i recall you told me to move on
you said you would cry
it's not becus you care

No comments: