Friday, February 01, 2008

200 pounds beauty

when it was shown in cinemas, i didn't go watch it... but even when the dvd was out, n i got it, but i still didn't watch it... till this evening, scv was showing it on tv already... how ironic rite... so i sat down n watch loh...

it's a comedy... but somehow i find it heart breaking... n lucky i didn't watch it in cinema, cus if i did... alot of ppl would see a grown up guy crying...

i did laugh during parts of the show... but it's how the character expressed her feelings that was so heart breaking... the feeling of being used, not appreciated...
.
.
.
.
.
Jenny (while trying to defend for the stalker): "Do you have any idea how it feels like, not being able to confess one's love?"

Jenny (confessing during concert): "I was an ugly, fat girl. So I sang for someone else, hiding in the back. Then I got plastic surgery. From head to toe, everything. Now that I'm pretty... I can sing. I've been in love. I was so happy being Jenny........"
.
.
.
.
.
I'm oso ugly n fat... do i have to go for plastic surgery too? so that i could be in love, n be happy?

No comments: