Monday, February 04, 2008

Jobless = Freedom for now

Dated 4th FEB 2008, I've officially left Fuji Xerox Singapore... finally~~ hahaha

went back to office to hand over stuffs... hai~ then gotta listen to my manager talk cock... delay my time only... then went over to HR to return my ID pass, then the lady said I also gotta return a small booklet called business ethics guidelines... I was like huh? gotta return 1 ar? Then she added that if i don't, i gotta pay for the booklet by deducting my salary... "FAINT"

ended up i went home about 1.30pm then back to FX towers at 3.30pm to return the booklet... luckily i still kept it with me... if not i gotta pay about $10 for a stupid small booklet...

ohh yah... gotta thank michelle, shaq and the rest all for the vouchers they gave me... can do abit of cny shopping liaoz lol...

at last... Freedooooommmm~~

No comments: