Monday, February 11, 2008

my life...

so fast CNY holidays past liaoz... long weekend no more... ppl starting work on monday... but i'm not cus i just resigned lol... feel soooo free now...

going to genting with my family on monday morning... 6.30am gotta reach the terminal... gotta wake up pretty early... n yet i'm still awake writing my blog lol... :P

anywayz back to wat i gotta say... i know ppl around me r concern about what kind of job i'm looking for n whether i started my search or sent in any resumes yet... thanks for caring lah... BUT i gotta say it AGAIN~~

i have not started my job search nor written/sent in any resumes yet... neither am i gonna start looking for a job yet... i am going to take a well deserved break... at least a month or so... so ppl, please lah i beg u all lah... stop bothering me n asking me what job i looking for or whether have i look for jobs yet... i wanna rest, take a break... dont give me stress can? thank you!

n dont need to remind me about the current market... i know what's happening loh... dont have to keep stressing it on me...

No comments: