Saturday, September 23, 2006

since ytd i had been feeling beri sick... keep having runny nose whole afternoon at work... the 'liquid' from my nose even dripped down when i was servicing a copier at customer place... but lucky i 'caught ' it in time... felt so bad n disgusting... but i still gotta quickily finish the servicing n rush down to 7-11 to buy somemore packet tissue... cus i ran out of my 2 packets just after lunch...

but ytd quite relax... cus didnt haf much call... so i gotta sit down n relax... even got time to go MPH read books :P although i had not much calls, but i still feel rather tired... tink cus of the runny nose making me weak... when i reach home i cant stop sneezing loh... n each time i sneeze harder than the previous one... cant take it sia... n still gotta help cover up the living room n my parent's room... cus 2day is the start of our home renovation... or can say it's our blk's upgrading... but our unit only started 2day... it would last for 10days... excluding sundays... so i took 10 days leave... at 1st i thought i could finally relax from work... but then when they started the works in my home, the feeling of having someone in my home doing work just cant make me settle down... but i did doze off a few times... even with the drilling in the background...

mom oso took leave 2day... to look after the house with me... but all we could do is just say in my room n watch tv... cus my room is the only part of the house not affected... so now my room is stuffed with lots of tingys... like buckets, clothes hanger, vaccum cleaner etc...

till now i havent bath yet... cus gotta go down to the temp toilet downstairs to do watever... i'm ok with it... cus it's not much diff from ns... but only cus of other inconsiderate users who wet the entire cubicle n leave it as it is... hai~ wat to do... i still gotta go when i really got to... but just now yet... will be going to bath later in the evening... after the workers pack up n go...

hai~ till now i still cant stop coughing n my runny nose just cant stop dripping... but tink by 2moro should get better liaoz... just i still feel beri weak... especially my legs n neck... hai~ y i take leave then feel sick... sian...

No comments: