Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A Recurring Dream~

Nowadays i had been having this strange dream... everytime i had it, it's the same... but with different scenarios... like one episode after another... i had no idea why i'm having this kinda dreamz man... maybe too much violent movies like final destination 1 n 2 :P

It goes like this

I was on a highway flyover... then suddenly this car came straight at me... trying to kill me, purposely... but everytime i managed to escape death... then last nite it was abit different... with more characters in my dream... but none i knew... this time i was still on the highway flyover... but the car was rushing to me from behind... i was knocked off the road n crashed... i got out n tried to give chase... but it came back for me... somehow i got into a car from out of nowhere n we went head on... we didnt die... suddenly i was top of a truck with someone... like he was my sidekick or sometingy... then the mysterious car was chasing behind... ramming the truck... we tried to hang on but the guy i was with fell n i held on to him... the rest cant really recall back... but then i woke up...

kinda weird having this dream... n i felt dizzy when i woke up after the dream this morning... wonder if i would have it again... cus till now i still not sure y a car was trying to kill me in my dream...

No comments: