Thursday, October 27, 2005

Christian names

was tinking abt my christian name... tink i've changed 3 times already haha... both my sis n bro haf their 1st christian names n are still using it now... my sis is Adeline n my bro is Jackson or Jack for short... could still remember when i was young... my family help named me my 1st christian name... i could remember clearly cus i still haf a photo of my past when i was having my bday as a kid... they used styroform to cut out the words n stick them onto the wall... saying: "Happy Birthday Johnson"

yup my 1st christian name was johnson, dont know y they named me tat... maybe becus my bro's start wif "J" so mine should follow... but i always thgt tat johnson rhymes with rongsheng hahaha :P anyway i didnt even used it when i was in primary sch... was deciding to use it in sec sch but then i got a frend oso known as johnson in my class, so i decided not 2 haf a christian name at all... it would be confusing... n i couldnt tink of a new one at tat time... so everyone called me by my name or surname or nickname hahaha which i hate (somemore it's given by my best frend hwangming back then) :P

so after 4yrs, we all graduate from sec sch... i forgot when it was already but if not wrong i tink it was rudy, ming n me n maybe someone else... we went to bedok library to look for a bk on christian names hahaha... cus we all wanted to haf one n change one if we already had one... so we borrowed a book... i found a name in tat book... was rather quick in doing tat cus i just looked into the "J" section... so i found my 2nd christian name: Jerome... but yet i still didnt use it... hahaha y? cus almost everyone would pronounce it wrongly... they would said Je-Ro-Me instead of Je-Rome... so y would i use a name tat might make others pronounce it wrongly hehe :P

again i went throughout my years without a christian name... untill early tis year when i am in airforce CAB/AMS... dont even know who gave me tat name... but just one day when i look at the duty roster i cant find my name... cus they added a christian name in my name: Donald... maybe cus my surname's Quek, n ducks like the donald duck "quack"... so tat's how i got my current christian name Donald... tink would be using it from now on... but my frendz still call me by my name or surname which i'm absolutely fine abt it... untill i'm sick of the new christian name, then i might tink of going back to using "Johnson" hahaha cus i still tink it rhymes :P

No comments: