Saturday, October 22, 2005

thgt rudy wanted to move house 2day... was waiting for his call ytd n 2day... still no news from him... maybe he's moving 2molo... or maybe he already moved without us helping... just gotta wait n see if he calls... but he did ask me for help... wondered why no confirmation from him... hmmm???

anyway kenny came 2day n we played winning eleven 9 at my place... damn lost to him few times... haha thgt i could win him... but hey... u win some u lose some hehe... somemore the new winning eleven 9 kinda hard 2 play... all the moves n shooting skill abit diff... harder to score... n we played nba2005 oso... sian~ lose to him in real life then now in game oso lose out in nba haha... i really suck at basketball... thgt i still ok with it... but hai~ i'm rather bad at it :P still... i will continue to play it... cus i suck more at soccer... hahaha at least my hands work better than my feet :P

did some dusting on my desk 2day... really beri dusty loh... but after tat i tink i breathe in some dust... now having runny nose... really feeling sick loh... like half of my energy is drained out... n further more this runny nose cant stop... n the 'fluid' is really watery loh... it would just drip down all of a sudden... cant even react fast enough... used up quite alot of tissues already... hope it would get better 2molo...

maybe it's oso becus of lack of sleep tat i'm falling sick... cus ytd i stayed up whole nite watching 2 dvds... till this morning 5am plus... did sleep afterwards... n woke up at 1pm this afternoon hahaha :P wanted to continue watch somemore dvds... but tink gotta rest liaoz... if not 2molo worst... scare later fever then beri sian liaoz :P

hai~ it's always these moments when i start thinking again... how nice it would be if there's someone to care abt me when i fall sick... hmm... wonder if that would ever happen on me... trying not to think too much nowadays... cus i myself cant even find a perfect solution to the problem... a part of me wanna be with her... the other part kept telling me it's better off not to bother her... cus wat i am now is not worthy to be with her... but still... hai~

then somemore it seems like it's back to the past... chatting online one question just one simple answer... notingy more... maybe its me tinking too much... or she's trying to avoid conversation... so i didnt try to make any either... or maybe she's too tired n busy with work n study... but a simple 'Hi' would be sufficient to brighten up my day...

should just try not to tink too much... :P

No comments: