Monday, September 26, 2005

Forgetful~

last nite airfield close late... abt 9pm plus then it close... so we did the normal paper work n packing up... n called for taxi as usual... i remembered i took out my wallet n hp cus i was taking a piece of note out of my wallet n wanting to call taxi using my hp cus the chance of getting a taxi using hp is higher than normal desktop phones...

it was really fast last nite... we got a taxi straight away when we called... so we kinda rush abit... cus we still gotta drive out to the guard house which would take abt 5mins plus... only when we got onto the taxi then i realised tat my wallet n hp wasn't in my pocket... not even in my bag... i tink i forgotten to put it back when i took it out when making the call for the taxi... hai~ why so forgetful sia... maybe too tired liaoz... maybe just plain forgetful :P

but lucky 2day weixiang doing AM shift... so i asked him help me take my tingys home... then when he come back from work i could get it from him... cus we live near each other... so i cant go anywhere 2day cant buy anytingy...

No comments: