Monday, May 23, 2005

there goes my holiday(rest day)

went 2 paya lebar to haf breakfast wif ming, rudy, wanyi, qq n yj... :P we had McDonalds' breakfast... long time nv had it already... its like since sec sch hehe... but we almost missed the breakfast timing... cus we all came late... i thgt i would be the latest cus i left home at 10am... end up i reach there 1035am n non of them came yet :P haha

after tat we went to tampines for movie... cus wanyi got some free ticket vouchers... we watched The Amityville Horror... its a thriller n suspence movie... quite nice... but just abit too frigthening :P n the ending abit... while it doesn't really haf an ending... the family just left the place without doing anytingy 2 it... like destroy it or put it under control... then after the movie we went to star bucks for a drink n tok :P but only 4 a while... cus wanyi gotta go meet alan in bugis so we all left n went home :P

hehe then on my way home i bum into saufie... long time nv see him liaoz... told me he is in the police force... n all this time i thgt he was in civil defence :P when i came home i didnt rest or take a bite/drink... i just took out my old scanner n printer n wireless router n went out again... walked down to bedok interchange's cash converter... thgt of exchanging these items for cash... cus now i am really broke... gotta even tink twice before buying any food/snacks home... dont even haf enough to cut hair... keeping tat $10 in my bank for my transport for next week... until 10 of june then i could get my pay... so i tink i gotta borrow $$ from my parents for next week's taxi fares to work... hai~ worst tingy is those tingys i brought down to cash converter... the guy there dont 1 2 accept any of them... well he could take the router but only for $10... but i could sell it even higher on the market... so end up i brought home everytingy again :( the guy said my printer no ink cartridge to test so he cant accept... n the scanner no installation program... oso dont accept... hai~ sian man...

y am i facing all these money problems now? really cant wait till my new pay day... cus me going to be promoted corporal... n will be getting $440 per month according to our sqn's clerk justin... just hope tis increment would help me wif my financial problem... :(

No comments: