Friday, May 06, 2005

appearance does matters... at least i tink it does~

2day beri the tired sia... morning go take IPPT then in the evening go for sqn run again... kaoz 2day ran 6.4km loh... :P now leg really aching...

after we come back for the run... i went 2 the toilet... then i noticed how fat my arms n chest are... n i looked at my face n had a gd look at myself... i dont really like wat i was seeing... well partly becus i was wearing a sleeveless running vest... my arms are really fat loh when i looked into the mirror... then i thgt to myself...

"In order for someone to love you, you must 1st learn to love urself"

but i find it kinda difficult to love myelf... especially my fat body... so how can i possibly want someone to love me? ok one tingy to do is to lose weight (n i will!!)... but wat happened to the 'shouldnt just go for looks, should oso look at the person's character n other gd/bad points tat the person haf' ?

hai~ i tink humans always behave like this loh? say one tingy but meant another :P

No comments: