Saturday, May 28, 2005

Is the life of quek rongsheng so god damn miserable?

woke up late 2day... was supposed to wake up at 8am, which i did, but i continued to sleep... end up waking up at 9.15am... n was late for ndp rehearsal... cus must report at 11am... the trip to ang mo kio by bus then from there to nee soon camp would take abt 1 1/2 hrs... so was definitely late haha... but reach there they bearly started carrying the jerry cans... me n junchao even haf time 2 take our lunch there before starting work...

during the rehearsal, i started thinking again... abt relationships n such... thgt abt trying it again... with the one i love a decade ago... but might be harder... cus i'm currently extremely short on $$... cant do much if i wanna woo her... i thgt abt quite alot... felt like crying even... but didnt... didnt want anyone to see me like tat... somemore i'm in nee soon camp... so i wrote my feelings down...

"Love is something I long for.
Fate is something I don't have.
Reality is something that hurts."


ohh yah... n i saw latiff in the color party contingent in the ndp rehearsal... man i didnt know he signed on as guards... so many of our sec sch mates signed on... got police... got army... got frenz from poly signed on air force oso... haha so many ppl signed on...

anyway... the entire rehearsal ended at abt 7pm... n we packed/cleaned up the place till 7.30pm... then we were asked 2 stay back cus the management gotta walk through all the areas 2 ensure there wasn't any rubbish left behind... n they found some... so some of the ppl we scolded... but not us... then end up we left at abt 8.30pm

then after tat me n junchao went 2 vincent's bday dinner... actually me didnt wanna go... cus me no $$ to pay 4 the taxi fare there n no $$ 4 the dinner n his ang-pao present... but junchao said he help me pay 1st... just 1 me 2 join in for the gathering... i didnt wanna miss it too... but i just cant use his $ cus i still owe him the previous taxi fare... but still i went... not 2 disappoint him n vincent... i swear i will pay u back... as soon as i get my ns allowance...

we went to an Italian restaurant along east coast rd... the food there not bad... service quite gd oso... haha but the bill was kinda slow :P then after tat we went straight home... me, jianguang, junchao n vincent shared a taxi back... they drop me off at my place 1st then go back 2 tampines... hai~ too bad i not living in tampines any more

me reached home abt 10.30pm then quickly bath cus too tired n sticky liaoz... then online 2 write tis... n was chatting on msn while writing tis too :P can't believe i did 'it'... i sort of ask 'her' if she wanna watch movie wif me.... AAHHH! can't believe i did tat :P hehe but then was kinda rejected cus she watched the movie already... wif QQ~! hahahaha... so envy u loh... :P haha nvm... still got chance to watch wif her n the gang... mr n mrs smith... hahaha althgh was kinda rejected... but still felt alrite... cus no harm asking :P besides... already cried alot last time... hehe :P

hai~ gotta go zzz liaoz... write tis blog from 11plus till 1am haha... :P

No comments: