Saturday, April 16, 2005

wah hehe tis time i really beri long time didnt blog liaoz... partly was becus i tired n lazy :P hehehe... anywayz... finally finished my 2 weeks of OJT at HQ... but then didnt finish clocking all the servicings... maybe would be asked back again 2 do it loh ... hai~ but tis week will be going back 2 CABeast 4 pm shift...

then ytd morning me n junchao went 2 Chong Pang Camp (ADSD) in Yishun 4 our NDP briefing... he was put under stores... n i went 2 the marshalling part... haha sian man... marshall traffic during NDP... haha althgh its a simple job... but quite sian loh :P then tis coming wed on the 20th of april need 2 go to NEE SOON camp 4 the 1st rehersal or briefing again... hehe :P

n i've finished reading the bk 'Who Moved My Cheese?'... kinda meaningful lah... n it got me tinking again... abt my life... wat i did in the past n y i did it... especially tis phrase... "What Would You Do If You Weren't Afraid?" it really made me tink tat wat i was afraid of back then tat stopped me from going 4 the gal i love... then i thgt abt it... maybe it was the hurt of being rejected back then tat made me afraid...

then it made me realised tat there's noting 2 be afraid of even if being rejected... at least i've tried :P so tis time maybe i should try more hor? haha... but then i still feel it's hard 2 4get abt her n move on... maybe there is someone better 4 me out there... but i just cant feel tat there is... :P well... still i will try to move on now... find someone who would appreciate who i am... :P althgh it maybe kinda hard loh hahaha :P

anyway... got 1 beri important tingy 2 bring up... tat is... THANK YOU QQ~ :P got anymore bks must intro 2 me woo :P

No comments: