Monday, April 11, 2005

slept at 6am tis morning... cus was trying 2 complete my WE8 league game... but too tired liaoz... left the game n my pc 'on' n fell asleep on my bed... then woke up at abt 1pm bah... n suddenly i realised my tv watch 'off'... my mom had turned 'off' the power... n my ps2 oso 'off' n i didnt save my game :( i was so frastrated wif her sia~... wat if my ps2 spoil... then there goes my $$... but lucky its still working... sian man...

stayed home whole day again... replayed my WE8 league game... n started reading on 'Who moved my cheese'... n i started tinking... abt wat i did n didnt do in the past n present... n the reasons behind those tingys i did/didnt do... realised tat i had been staying still in one position n refusing to change... but actually i tried to... but end up at square one again n again... well i haben finish reading it yet... so still cant figure out wat i wanted 2 do next... maybe after reading the entire bk then make the decision loh... :P

No comments: