Monday, April 25, 2005

all the ppl around me r living their normal everday lifes... having fun or maybe sad moments... but y am i the only one facing financial problems now??... i dont see any other frenz of mine facing tis problem?? or maybe they just didnt express tat they r facing tis too... hai~ i am really bad at money management... now bearly $100 in my bank account... wat a 'great' year tis is for me... n to tink tat 2molo is my bday... hai~

i'm not a bit happy at all... no $$ means u cant do anytingy... buy anytingy... dont even tink abt going out 2 play... cant even go out wif frenz if they asked me to... cus i cant afford anytingy now... not till 10th of may... pay day... but then its just only $350 more into my account... by then i already need to pay up my bills... then i'll go back 2 square one again... y is tis happening? hai~

forget abt it... now wat i could do is limit my spendings... cant even buy the bus concession card anymore... so now i gotta remember to tap my ez-link card when getting off the bus... if not i would lose more 'innocent' $$... y is tis world becoming more n more expensive? wat happened to the world i knew last time... when everytingy is affordable to everyone...

went down to ICA just now... to fill up the application form of my new passport... it was expired a decade ago... tink if not wrong the last trip i went was to thailand... it i was b4 i went into sec sch... then gotta fork out $50 application fees for the new passport... hai~ lucky sis gave me an ang-bao for my bday... if not i really left $40 in my account... if tat really happen i mine as well close the bank account... hai~...

tinking abt 2molo makes me sian... bday still gotta go back base... no wellfare one loh... no bday off... last time still got... not tat CB caveman dont give anymore... 2molo go tok to encik chow... see if he would give it anot... if can i will take it on thurs... then take off again on fri due to ndp rehersal...

now really turning 23 liaoz... still no career, no life, no gf... wat a way to live my life... wat a loser... no wonder no one love me hahaha :P

No comments: