Tuesday, April 26, 2005

HapPy BdaY~

happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to still me...
happy birthday to me~
hahahaha :P

23yrs old liaoz... still like tat... no change... no gf... no money... haha... but got lots of gd frenz around me... too bad they r all guys hahaha :P

sian man... thgt i could get birthday off from encik chow... but then he said no more bday off liaoz... then there goes my birthday liaoz loh... spent whole day in hq then do area cleaning somemore... hai~... then 2molo worst... gotta wake up at 5am... cus 2molo gotta reach nee soon camp by 6.45am for ndp rehersal... dont know need 2 carry wat stuffs again hahaha :P

anyway... tanks again eddie, nick, eric, cheesiong n dennis for the great present u guys got me :) really love it... n lucky i can wear it :P it has been some yrs since anyone got me any present on my bday liaoz... really tank u guys :)

No comments: