Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Slowly and inevitably...

... i'm beginning to lose my sense of direction... the loneliness just creeps in out of no where... kinda missed that few weeks... i think that was the 1st time in my life i smsed so much in a day, in a week... it was something i really looked forward to... before working everyday, during lunch time, after work... n during weekends...

but things r slightly different since then... knowing u r happy with him, with him by ur side... it kinda restricts me from smsing... i still do, i still wanna sms... but somehow i just don't know how to anymore... i'm happy for u... but at the same time i'm sad...

at work, kept looking at my hp to check if there were any missed sms... but all i see is my wallpaper... hai~~~

i'm human... i need to be loved too... i wan to be loved, cared for... be appreciated... somehow it's just a fantasy i could only dream of... the reality just makes me sad... as if there's nothing for me to look forward to everyday...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on...there is a very prospective candy shop that you can look forward too...sms me more la..i will reply very promptly wan...I PROMISE !!! looing forward to making candy with you SOON...lolx...

RS said...

haha yah yah...

if making candy for someone then the candy will taste even more nicer 1 lol...

n pls i wont be making for u lol...

only making candy with u lol...

Anonymous said...

Nvm RS, me and cong got something planned out for you.

Sure Song one....

JR

RS said...

haha wah... dont scare me leh... i timid n very innocent 1...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha