Friday, October 31, 2008

The long awaited licence


finally... after sooo many yrs of delay... i passed my TP this afternoon... my beri 1st try n i did it, i even managed to hit the pole n make it drop while i wasing coming out from my parallel parking lol... tat was 10 demerit points loh...

then on the slope... somehow i stalled n roll backwards... tat's 2 points... n finally during the parallel parking i needed additional maneuvers to get the car in the centre of the slot... 2 more points... total of 14 demerit points... beri lucky...

my mind was like WTH... y did i go hit the pole when i could clearly see tat my front of the car is going to hit it... then when i see it go down followed by the 'ping' sound... my heart just sank i thgt i was a goner already... haha... but luckily not much mistakes along the way... i did missed to check blind spot twice when switching left lane n turning left... maybe my action wasn't tat big enough... but still those 2 errors were just warnings... :P

gonna get the real licence in a few weeks time... finally hehehe... so happy :P should haf gotten it while in poly or army loh... but better late than nv hehehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

weeeee!!

vvrrrooooom vvrrooooommm!

RS said...

weeee!!

buy me a car!!!

weeee!!

Anonymous said...

another DANGEROUS driver ... please aviod BEDOK area !!!