Tuesday, May 20, 2008

cheated??

felt so cheated by a job agency (dont wanna name it cus scare later kana sued)... it's been abt 1 week already bah? went there do a short interview with the agency... told me there r abt 3 jobs suitable for me... i find only 2 of them tat i'm keen on going to an interview, cus of the location n the type of job... so the guy told me he could send in my resume to the 2 companies... n wait for their replies n full details of the job... n get prepared for the interviews

they did told me there r a few other candidates too... but i thgt since they say they would send in my resumes to the companies, y is it tat till now i still nv receive any emails or phone calls from either side? felt so cheated loh...

i dont wanna call the agency to check on it... i felt i'm being betrayed, i would rather continue to look elsewhere...

at most when my resources r really empty then i go do part time 1st... or get some of the saving out from my insur. savings plan :P

another way... i'm willing to lost a frend to get my $1k back... hahaha

No comments: