Sunday, March 02, 2008

lost&found + flash back~

last nite was busy trying to do up my resume in order to go to the career fair at suntec... with the help from vincent i finally finished my new resume lol... tks bro~

when i reach there, realised that i need to register just to enter the fair... so register loh... but once i enter the fair... i could only see AIA, GREAT EASTERN, PRUDENTIAL booths... there to promote financial planner career... nvm, i even entertained 1 of them for the sake of being polite... then went on further, but there was nothing much... not much of engineering jobs... there's aerospace career, but not that interested in those anymore...

i know the fair consists of career n education courses... but it gives me the feeling that the area for education booths r much more larger than the area allocated for career fair loh... hai~ what a huge disappointment...

nvm... on the bright side, there's another career fair in march... plus got IT show coming on the 6-8 march oso haha...

anywayz... back to the headline of this post... before i went for the career fair, i took out my portfolio with my certs n testimonials... then while searching through the envelope of certs... i found my old pri/sec sch class photos haha... was looking for them for some time already, at 1st i thought i lost them last time... but actually i kept it with my important documents...

bedok town sec 2B

fengshan pri 6/3

i guess i look cuter when i'm younger... n extremely ugly during my teens... lol :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.