Monday, March 31, 2008

it's been some time...

... since i had nitemares, can't remember wat my last 1 was... but this 1 really scared the hell out of me... it felt so real n bad... maybe last time cus i was working, so not much time for sleep thus not much dreamz... now i'm free, tons of time on my hands to have daydreamz n nitemares... lol

btw: i submitted in some resumes 2day, now awaiting replies... i can picture the thoughts of those around me... it must be like "this guy finally starts his job search seriously, was wondering how long more does he wanna rest"

ok, as for the nitemare... can't remember clearly either, just some fragments of it... but it's scary enough if u ask me... firstly i was held in custody by the police, next thing i know i was helping this guy escape, a policeman was killed by his own pistol, n we used his keys to open the cuffs n broke out...

i reached home, but my room got those old style windows panels, those with abt 6-8 panes in 1 window n requires a lever to open/close them... ohh yah, n i was living on the ground floor for some reason i couldn't understand... i tried to remove the panes in the windows to escape... don't ask me why... it's a weird nitemare... i tink i was trying to hide n run away from my parents, i don't wanna get them involved... the scary part was i could clearly hear the conversation between my mummy n my sis while they were talking over the phone in the living room, i meant i could actually felt it as if i am hearing it in real life... n they were saying someting like "is RS alrite? is he mixing with bad company"

then i woke up... my heart was beating really fast loh... i looked at the time n it was 11.15pm... i had to convince myself that it was impossible for me to hear my mummy n sis conversation as my sis normally calls home abt 9.30pm... walked out of my room to get a drink... i felt thirsty, as if i ran a long way from escaping from the police...

scary n weird nitemare...

No comments: