Thursday, May 03, 2007

I bought a book haha :P

haha tis is my 1st ever book i bought since me poly days loh... n it's not think loh total of 435 pgs hahaha :P well, might not be alot for some ppl... but for me it's like a dictionary loh hehehe... anyway, saw tis bk at a mini sale at china sq central... n 2day is the last day of the sale... n tis thick bk just cost $8 only leh hehehe... actually its the cover n the title of the bk tat attracted me... "ON,OFF" hehe it makes u tink rite? :P

hehehe 2day really not much copiers for me to repair... tats y after lunch i got time to look arnd at the bk sale... even got abit of time to read a few pages of it... haha tink i seriously too long nv read liaoz... cus was having abit of difficulty trying to catch wat the author is trying to say :P

but after some 'repeated' reading of the same pages... finally got it... it's kind of a thriller/suspence type of story... but i wonder how long i would take to finish tis book hahaha :P

No comments: