Monday, May 07, 2007

hmm does my face look fierce/mature? maybe not bah haha... i look more like those easily to be conned type? :P why i say so cus once again 2day, i've been approached by a self-proclaimed indian fortune teller while i was waiting for spare parts at UOB plaza... maybe it's their way of toking to ppl when trying to approach someone? but all 3 i encountered says my luck would be better starting from tis yr onwards haha... who knows... but till now i cant seem to feel my luck being any gd... although i did strike TOTO for the 1st time in my life, but its just a $30 winning hahaha :P

but 2day, tis guy is either beri lucky to haf guess everytingy in my life correctly... or, he really can tell fortune :P well, u can scold me stupid... but i did give him $10 after he kept saying n saying n saying... n even gave me 4 numbers LOL... but after tat he gave me a crushed up paper n ask me to hold on to it... then ask me to name a flower n asked me how many siblings i haf... so he wrote on another piece of paper "rose... n the number 3"...

then he ask me to open the crushed paper he passed me... then on it was written the same tingy... "rose n no.3"... either he's a damn lucky guy 2day... or he can read me blur mind haha :P but i was really amazed by it though haha... ohh yah, tat's 1 more tingy he told me tat really make me wanna laugh out loud loh haha... cus he said i would get married at end 2008, which is like mission impossible loh hahaha... 1stly, i cant possibly get married at end of 2008 cus i dont haf a gf now... n even if i somehow managed to find 1 gf (super impossible), i cant possibly get married bah... no much savings, no license/car... n who would get married after only meeting some1 for a yr or less? haha... cus i dont tink 1yr or less is sufficient to really know a person... hehehe :P

then he kept telling me he would pray for me for the 4 numbers he gave me to strike 4D... but i gotta give him $21... i was like huh... wtf... so i told him nvm i dont need it... but he kept pastering n pastering till he kinda tink i wont give, then he say $10 oso can lah hahaha... i oso wanna rush to finish the servicing for my customer so i just give lah...

haha $20 gone just like tat... tink i'm too soft liaoz :P... haha well, lets see if the number he gave will really strike anot loh... if not then i'll just take it as doing some charity for some indian guy lol :P

No comments: