Thursday, November 09, 2006

today didnt go down for jog... cus feel rather sleepy n worn out... so rest 1 day loh... jog for 3 consecutive days not bad liao lah hahaha :P finally 2molo friday liaoz... so tired tis week...

just now my home phone rang, n when my mom said it's for me i was shock, cus i nv give anyone my home no... not even my frenz know my home no... hahaha :P cus i dont use it to call anyone except pizzahut hahaha :P n my frenz contact me through hp or internet... plus i dont tok so much in person already, over the phone i wont tok much either haha

anyway tat call was abt doing a online survey for the 5 polys... they 1 poly grads to do the survey... so important meh... they already mailed me the letter some time ago but i threw it away... now they even call me personnally to tell me abt it n want me to do the survey... when i free n notingy to do then go check out the website hahaha :P

No comments: