Friday, November 10, 2006


saw their ad on Today newspaper ytd... n went to mr bean to get 1 for $1.90 with any purchase, the aunty even ask me to get 2 instead of just one haha but i said 1 is enough... not beri useful though... tink can only buy n collect hahaha :P but i showed mum the bag n she say can give my sis when she come home to stay... hahaha anyway i thought of giving it to her anyway... i collect oso no use, only take up space in my room...

sian loh today i purposely take out my umbrella from my bag n left for work... cus the weather was so hot i didnt thought it would rain, n taking it out would lighten my load abit... but who knows, it rained in the late afternoon... but lucky it didnt last long... so i dont haf to drench myself...

hehe today friday mood... rest n relax mood... so didnt feel like going down for jog... haha but next week gotta continue the jogging liaoz... maybe limit to 3days a week bah... then 2molo maybe go for a swim in the late afternoon... cus 2nite gonna play game n watch tv n 2molo gonna wake up late n watch tv till afternoon... hahaha

dont ask me out unless for a swim or movie or play game... other than tat i wont go out hehehe...

No comments: