Saturday, August 19, 2006

was reading a person's blog just now... toking abt her bday... then i thought to myself, i oso received some sms greetings n some online ones... but none were from the person who meant the most to me... tinking of it... i even waited from the eve of my bday, till the day itself, n even a day or 2 after my bday... yet, not even a belated sms greeting from tat person... i really do wonder who am i in tat person's point of view...

well, maybe to others, small gestures dont mean a tingy... but to me, the slightest tingy would either make or break my day...

ok back to reality :P 2day's dad's bday... hehe same as wat i gave to my mom on hers, i gave my dad an ang-bao just now... hehe feel so happy finally can give my parents $$ of my own... it's abt time i repay them back everytingy n more... i know it's not much n it's gonna take yrs n yrs... but it's just a duty of any son or daugther to take care of their parents...

then sian... my company is gonna haf a D&D on 25 aug... somemore the theme for it is back to school... meaning we gotta wear sch uniforms... sucks loh... who keeps their sch uniforms loh... but luckily saw an email 2day tat says we dont haf to go buy or rent a sch uniform, instead we can make our own... so i intend to go in wat i wear to work everyday... but plus my sec sch collar badge, if i can find it lah :P n a sch tie loh... i did keep a bedok town sch tie wif me, but not the uniform... hahahaha

ohh another sian... but then again good n bad lah... my blk is doing renovation now... n they gonna start on my unit around 23 sept 2006... so i applied annual leave for a period of 10days loh... hahaha finally get the chance to relax from carrying tat huge bag everyday... tanks to the renovation :P but i cant really relax oso... cus it's gonna be extremely dusty, n could only use the temp toilets they built at the void deck... just hope the dust dont create too much trouble for me n my mom... cus we would haf a hard time cleaning up...

these few days i kept tinking abt bball... dont know y oso hahaha... kept tinking of playing bball... but too bad i dont haf one... well i do haf one bball lah... but too colorful already... cannot bring out to play hahaha... tink maybe i go buy a cheap cheap 1... then can go down to my neighborhood court to play

No comments: