Monday, July 24, 2006

wah sian man... today really suay, forgotten to put extra CSR forms in my folder n just went to work... only after my 1st call then realised i only haf 3 CSRs left in the folder... which could last me till lunch time... then no choice loh, went back home to take somemore CSRs... took me almost 1hr to reach my home from clark quay... didnt had lunch, but just 3 quick spoon of fried rice mom cooked in the morning n ran back out to work...

funny tingy was all the time i spent going back home n going back to raffles place... i still managed to finish 7 calls today... maybe cus i sacrifice my lunch time to go back home bah... hehehe

then worst tingy today was tat i kept having runny nose whole day... even at customer's place i was busy wiping my nose... used to packets of tissues today... no felt so dry n pain at the end of the day loh...

today when i was at a customer's place just before i went back home... was trying to fix the copier when i over heard the 'ying yue ri ji' on 93.3fm... kinda envy the gal in the story cus the outcome was a happy ending... but anyway tat wasnt wat really caught my attention... it was a phrase the gal mentioned in the story tat really stuck me... althgh cant really remember it clearly... but it goes sometingy like:

'since the person dont love you, n along the years tat person's feelings towards you still never change, there's no point making yourself miserable, cus if tat person's feelings towards you could change, it would already haf, why wait till now'...

tis is really true... cus if sometingys in life could change... why wait so many yrs before the change could take place... why not earlier...

after so many yrs... i've come to an end... i realised... i hate love...

No comments: