Saturday, July 15, 2006

noticed my blog no more background song? cus i thought the previous one dont really sum up wat i've been feeling tis past few weeks... still searching for a song though... tat could express my feelings better...

last week wasn't really a gd one for me... every part of it gotta do with my work, not going too well but still trying to cope... n the travelling in mrt in morning n evening, is turning me into a mean person, u gotta observe me in the train when i'm travelling in the morning to know wat i mean... dont blame me, i dont like wat i'm doing either, but cus of all the other inconsiderate singaporeans, i gotta do the same to give them a taste of their own medicine... hmm maybe tat's wat those ppl r tinking too, muahahaha

didnt went out 2day again, thought abt going to funan, peninsula or even sim lim sq... but didnt, cus partly is lazy lah hahaha... but i wasnt feeling really gd either... my neck is like aching alot not sure y oso, maybe cus of the heavy bag i've been carrying all weekdays, but tis afternoon when i just laid on my bed for a few mins n got back up... my head was already hurting, not the spinning type but like receiving a blow kinda hurt... n neck was aching too... tink i need to warm up every morning before i go to work liaoz... if not sometingy would happen to my back n neck...

tinking of going tampines 2molo... wanna go popular buy file for my notes... cus my files r all torn already hahaha gotta be more gentle next time... oso maybe go shopping wanna look at shoes n shorts cus i'm kinda lack of both...

OHH PLS NOTE IF U GUYS R READING TIS, I HAD BEEN REFUSING TO MEET UP WITH U GUYS FOR DINNER ON SATURDAYS CAUSE WEEKENDS R THE ONLY DAYS MY MOM COOKS, OTHER THAN TAT EVERYDAY OSO EAT OUT. SO RATHER EAT HOME COOKED DINNER THAN GOING OUT FOR ONE... SORRY GUYS HOPE U UNDERSTAND

No comments: