Saturday, June 24, 2006

final theory

went to take my final theory at ubi's comfort driving centre tis morning... had planned to reach eunos mrt by 9.30am so i wont be late cus the trial test starts at 10.15am n must be there 15mins earlier... but then end up i left my home at 9.20am hahaha... which is impossible to reach eunos mrt by 9.30am... so change route loh... walked all the way pass bedok town park to bedok reservoir rd n took bus 22 down to ubi area... then took 25 to the place... luckily timing just rite...
reached the place at 10am...

hehe in fact i was still early as the previous batch still taking the e-trial test... a simulation of how the test is gonna be like lah... hehehe guess wat? i failed the trial test... was stunted sia when the FAILED screen was displayed... then the guy sitting beside me saw my screen... he must he laughing inside sia... sian...

haha anyway... after finish the trial test i went out the room n notice still 45mins to my actual test... no choice loh... went to the canteen haf my breakfast n waited... while waiting was looking at the motorcyclists learning their bikes... looks fun leh... i oso feel like learning to ride bike... but sure my parents wont allow 1... cus too dangerous liaoz hahaha :P

then comes the test... went in... alot of ppl were inside already... lucky the instructor haben started the briefing yet... cus i dont know anytingy loh, 1st time taking the computer test... took my basic in paper... my 1st final theory in paper oso... tis is my 2nd time taking my final theory... there were still some qns i thgt i got it wrong or answers r quite close loh... hehehe but still i managed to PASS!!! hahaha yeah!! finally i passed my final theory... it was like since poly times loh... cus tat 1st time i took... i didnt study for it, too "hao lian" liao mah thgt i pass my basic in the 1st attempt so i can do the same for final theory... end up i was sooo wrong :P

anyway its gd tat i finally passed... now its only up to whether i can find the time to start learning to drive n go for the practical... how sia... pay oso not much... see how bah, anyway the result can last 2 yrs mah hahaha worst come to worst retake again after 2 yrs loh if i still haben pass my practical...

No comments: