Monday, May 22, 2006

walking in the rain~

came home tis evening... it started to rain while i was at tanjong pagar, from the mrt could see the rain falling outside... was hoping it wasnt raining tat heavily in bedok... luckily it wasnt, in fact it had kinda stopped raining when i reached bedok interchange... only few drops falling from the sky... actually thgt abt taking bus home, cus really really beri tired... dont know how long i could take it, walking every mon-fri, standing from start work till the end... only get the chance to sit when having lunch, sometimes dont even haf the time or mood 4 lunch...

anyway, decided to walk home after buying my dinner... since it's quite cooling... hehe but didnt expected it to start raining again when i was almost home, was abt 200m from my blk n it started to rain... n it wasnt small loh :P

but i didnt reach back 4 my umbrella, partly cus i lazy n i'm so near my home already, no use taking it out loh... anyway, its been a beri long time since i stroll in the rain... the feeling so nice, drops of rain falling on my face n body... so cooling, makes me feel so relax... too bad i cant stay in the rain too long cus i'm carrying a bag n a laptop... didnt want them to get wet... maybe next raining season should take a trip down to east coast n relax there n wait for the sky to rain :P

kinda feel so tired, so lost... die sia, was suppose to be happy at wat i'm doing 1 leh... y feeling more n more sian... cannot like tat leh... how? how?

so amazed tat my teamleader, a gal leh, can work 4 so long... n she can withstand the heavy stuffs we carrying n walking/standing almost everytime throughout the 5/5.5 days work week... n somemore gotta face all kinds of customers... some r really understanding n nice... but some just dont know wat we r going through everyday... she's like superwoman to me loh... hahaha

hehe cant even compare to a gal :P feel abit useless... hehehe tis morning was feeling so down... tat i even thought abt working in Mac... tinking abt starting from low level n maybe work my way up to like branch/floor manager or sometingy hahaha... well, my interest is in F&B wat :P too bad cant go into hospitality management n no $$ for shatec

hehe well no use tinking so much now oso... anyway i oso just wan a simple life, i'm not like most of my frenz who must haf an exciting/fulfilling life... simple is enough for me n my parents...

No comments: